Friday, February 3, 2012

Purchase Links

I have been quite reluctant to add anything new to the web site. This is a little due to the time constraints that I have and also due to absence of some peace of mind. Now that I am better off, I have added Web site links where you can buy records from as well as links on new posts. I will put as much option as possible for the purchases of the records that I am reviewing. Of course for some of them, this option will be fairly limited, but I'll do my best. However, I must point out that I am never ever going to guarantee the quality of the records that are being sold. Since most of the records that I will review are already out of print, you can only buy them from owners or record shops which are operating online via web sites. Please also make sure of the Goldmine standards of record grading if you are not truly experienced in these purchases. To get a better idea, you can read about it here @ Goldmine Magazine.

There is also another aspect of issues. It may not always be easy to find the same exact release. There can be different presses, reissues etc. The links I'll provide will not only provide you with an exact copy. In times, this may prove quite impossible considering first presses, test presses and rare items. An example would be Djivan Gasparyan's "I will Not Be Sad In This World" album. The one I've reviewed is a test press and finding another one on sale is quite hard to come by if not impossible. So I will put links for other versions of this release instead. Same will apply to a number of records here. There's a first come first serve logic for record collecting. Unfortunately this is one of the reasons we all are paying tons of money to them. Life's a bitch, get used to it :)

I'll also try to put links to the previously posted record reviews one by one. Please understand that some links I provide may be sold in time and therefore become useless.

If you have a need for any kind of assistance for your purchases from the links I provide (Or any other unrelated purchase), I am glad to help as much as I can.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment